Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Decorating

Hi Everyone,

I want to wish every one a very happy holiday season.  Have you decorated for Christmas?  I haven't in a very long time, but this year I was done in by what else, Pinterest.  I started collecting images and before you know it the decorating bug got to me.  I bought a new Martha Stewart Chritmas Tree and had lots of fun decorating it.

My other half made this pink ribbon garland for me years ago after I saw it on Martha's Sunday morning show. (Remember that show?  So much better than the last one with the annoying celebrities who knew nothing about art or decorating).  Anyway I ended up saving a picture from Lonny on my Pinterest Holiday Board and they had the same pink ribbon!  Mine was made years ago, so I'm glad it did not go out of style.

I'm not the only one who likes having a Christmas tree again.





As you can see above, the kitty "helped" us set up the tree.  She loves sitting under it and I know she will miss it when we take it all down.  She absolutely wore herself out helping us and had to spend the rest of the day asleep on her heating pad.


Yes, she has her own heating pad set up on the couch.  What can I say?  Choupette is not the only spoiled kitty out there!

I'm still working on the rest of the decorating (why not wait until the last minute, right?), but I'm so happy with the tree.  Have you decorated for the holidays?  Put a pic in the comments.  I would love to see them!

xo,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment