Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Photos: Flatiron

The median on 5th Avenue and 23rd Street
Hi everybody.  I'm back with more night time holiday photos of New York City.  The decorations around the city are really beautiful and I love taking pictures at night, something I have never done before.  Hope you like them!



This display is in back of the one above on the 5th Avenue median in Flatiron.  I have no idea why the sign is upside down, but this is New York so anything goes!





These photos are the Marimekko store windows decorated for the holidays.  I'm obsessed with Marimekko, but window shopping will have to do for now.








I'm not sure what this is suppose to be, but this fun display in Madison Square Park changes colors all night long.



The Empire State Building all lit up.

I was standing in nearly the same spot when I painted this:



The Christmas tree in Madison Square Park.  Love the blue lights.

I hope you enjoyed seeing these night time holiday pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

xo,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment