Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013

Abingdon Square Market, 11x14. oil
The Blue Vase, 16x20, oil
Hi Everyone.  I hope all of you are having a great start to the new year.  I'm not making any resolutions as they rarely last, but I'm going to follow Bryn's lead and set some intentions for myself.  Number one is to finish photographing and posting my paintings.  I've made a good start so far and was gifted with a Canon Rebel for Christmas (a great surprise) so I'm hoping to have this project completed soon.

The Brass Pot, 16x20, oil


Intention number two is to get back to The Artist's Way.  Unfortunately, some circumstances cropped up that made it impossible to do the course when I originally planned to, so I'm going to get started on it again for the new year.  Already did my artist date for this week and will tell you about it in a separate post.

And number three is the big one.  Get my own studio space.  Not easy in New York City as the rents are incredibly high, but I will find one.  

What are you guys planning on for the new year?  Leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear what you're all doing.

xo,
Frances







No comments:

Post a Comment