Friday, March 22, 2013

More Paintings

Hi Everyone,

I'm still a bit under the weather, but am starting to feel better.  As I mentioned in my last post, I did manage to get all of my paintings photographed.  Here are some new ones - a few portraits and a landscape.  I originally had a few landscapes to show, but I decided that my big 18x24 needed some more work after seeing the photograph.  Isn't is funny how that happens?  It's like when you go out  thinking you looked fabulous and then see a photo of yourself and think how did I ever leave the house wearing that??  Same thing with paintings.

So without any further ado, here they are...


Portrait of Rochelle

Last spring I was very lucky to have the beautiful Rochelle pose for me.  I'm hoping to have her back some time soon.


Portrait of Donna


Lady in Red

Faith

Here she is in real life, the gorgeous Faith.  Beautiful and a great model.


Lemons and Grapes, oil, 11x14


This is one of my smaller still life paintings.  The next is a bit bigger at 14x18.  Not a size I usually do, but I had a frame so I got a canvas to match.


The Green  Bottle, oil, 14x18

That's it for today.  I don't want to get too photo heavy.  I'll be back tomorrow with a big announcement.  Stay tuned!

Xo,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment