Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Finished Studio

As promised, I've got some pictures of the finished studio.  I'm so happy to be painting there.  Having your own creative space makes such a difference.








Just a few days ago, Julia Cameron tweeted "creative living requires the luxury of space for ourselves". She is so right.  I've been making great progress since I was able to start painting whenever I wanted to.  
It is also great to be able to leave all my things set up.  I can walk in and start working.  When I had to set up an easel, drop cloth, paints and everything else, I didn't bother most of the time.  The above photo is the painting I was working on today.  It still needs work, but it's getting there.





Hope you liked seeing my new space as much as I enjoy being there.

Xo,
Frances




No comments:

Post a Comment