Monday, May 27, 2013

Show Announcement

Hi Everyone.  I hope everybody had a good weekend.  I have some exciting news to share with all of you.  Friday afternoon I received word that my portrait of Rochelle was accepted into the Art of the Figure:  A Juried Exhibition show at Gallery North on Long Island.

I can't tell you how pleased and honored I am to be included in this show.  I will have more details as it gets closer, but the painting will be hanging from Friday, August 30, 2013 to Friday, September 27, 2013.

Portrait of Rochelle


Gallery North
90 Old Country Road
Setauket, NY  11733
www.gallerynorth.org

Thank you to the gallery and to juror Philip Pearlstein for giving me this opportunity.

And now friends, even though it is a holiday here in the US, the peonies are waiting.  Have a great day everybody!

Xo,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment