Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Blogcademy New York City Reunion

It's been a crazy week over here, so I was thrilled to take a break to attend a lunch for the reunion of the first Blogcademy class, which took place right here in NYC.

I was so happy to see the fantastic Blogcademy headmistresses as well as some of the former students from the original class.  If you are unfamiliar with The Blogcademy, please check out their site.  Shauna, Kat and Gala run two day blogging workshops all over the globe.  If you want to start a blog,  improve the blog you have, or learn about the business side of blogging, this class can't be beat.




We had a huge table at the Smith Restaurant.  I'd never been there before, but I'll definitely be back.  Great food, service and atmosphere.





The top photo is me with Gala, the one below with Shauna.  I didn't get a picture with Kat, but I will next time.

Here is the schedule of classes.  If you have the opportunity to learn from these amazing women take it.   I'm so glad I did!





No comments:

Post a Comment