Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My New Blog Design

Hi Everyone.  I wanted to pop in to let you all know about my blog re-vamp.  Ever since I started blogging I wanted to create tabs so readers could just click and see the paintings they were interested in.  
Last night I was finally able to do it (thanks to some help from my long suffering husband) and while we were at it we decided to change the design of the blog a bit.  When I first set the blog up I read a blurb that you should not use the advanced template if you didn't know what you were doing, so I went with the basic.  Google is not very intuitive (to me anyway) so I never did anything else.  Luckily my hubs has no technological fears and just dived right in and now I have the paintings separated into categories.

Just click on the top tab to see portraits, landscapes, etc.  The new paintings I've written about recently are not there yet because they haven't been varnished and photographed.  If the weather is 90 degrees and sunny as the weather people are saying, that will happen tomorrow.

I hope you guys like the new layout as much as I do.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I would love to hear your thoughts.

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment