Friday, November 29, 2013

Huntington Arts Council Still Life Show Reception

A few nights before I left for Mexico the Huntington Arts Council had a reception for their annual still life show.   I had two paintings in the exhibition (a first for me) so I was very excited.  Here are a few photos from the evening.

Peonies in A Glass Vase

Brass Pot With A Glass Vase

Florence Dallari, Executive Director of the Huntington Arts Council

Susie Gach Peelle, the juror for the show


Another great part of the evening:  my beautiful friend had two paintings in the show as well.  We had such a great time together.   

I have to send out my thanks to the Huntington Arts Council.  They did a beautiful job with the show and there was a great turnout.  Now I'm off to take advantage of some Black Friday online sales.  Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment