Saturday, February 22, 2014

Some New Paintings

The paintings are not exactly new, but we have a sunny day here in New York City (finally!!) so I was able to photograph some of the paintings that have been sitting around.

First up are the sunflowers.  I finished this painting awhile ago so it's nice to be able to get it up on the blog.

Sunflowers, 14x18, oil

Next I have the portrait I did of the lovely Jamila.

Jamila, 16x20, oil

I have two still life paintings to show you.  The first is my revamped Brass Pitcher With Lemons

Brass Pitcher With Lemons, 9x12, oil

The second still life is one that I finished quite some time ago, but I could never get a decent photo of it.   The painting is rather dark so it did not photograph easily, but I decided to just get the best shot I could and get it up on the blog.

The Blue Vase, 16x20, oil

All of these will be added to the drop down tabs above.  Have a great weekend everybody and enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment