Monday, September 8, 2014

Landscape Show At The Huntington Arts Council

My painting, Abingdon Square Market, was selected to be shown at the Huntington Arts Council's landscape show.  I was thrilled to be picked and it is always such fun to see your painting hanging in a show.  The opening reception was this past Friday night.  I don't have too many photos as the place was jam packed!  People had to go out on to the street because there was no place else to go.  I was happy to see so many people there.



This is the painting.  Every Saturday morning, a farmers market sets up in Abingdon Square here in New York City.  I set up right across the street and painted this scene in a few hours.  I really lucked out with perfect weather and a perfect view.







Thank you to the Huntington Arts Council for putting on a great show and reception.  

No comments:

Post a Comment