Wednesday, June 17, 2015

2015 Members Showcase at The Art Guild Of Port Washington

Hello Everybody.  I have some big news.  Remember my painting of the pussy willows?  It won first place in The Art Guild Of Port Washington members show!  This is very exciting for me.  The first time I have won first place.  The Art Guild had a lovely garden party reception and we all had a great time.

Pussy Willows In A Ginger Jar (sold!)


Some more paintings in the show and the second place winner.




The weather was perfect for an outdoor reception.


Some of the board members of The Art Guild.  They worked really hard to make this a great day.

Me with Gregg Kreutz and Ilene Silberstein (The Art Guild co-president)



We also had wonderful music by Chris Kennear.  I apologize for this horrible photo!  I snapped it at the end when I was running out of time, but the music was a great addition to the party.

We had a great day and thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment