Sunday, September 4, 2016

Blog Update

Hi Everyone.  I hope all of you are enjoying the three day weekend.  It's beautiful here in New York today,  though I'm not too happy that the end of summer is right around the corner :(

I know I promised a studio update for my next post, but one key piece has not arrived yet, so it will have to wait a few days.  Instead, I have been doing some blog tweaking.  I've added three new paintings to the drop down menus.

Chinese Lanterns In A Blue And White Vase, 12x16, oil


Monet's Garden At Dusk, 16x20, oil


Lupines In A Blue And White Vase, 16x20, oil


I also cleaned out the drop down menus and got rid of some paintings that I no longer want to save, and some that need updated photography.  My photo skills, while still needing work, have gotten much better since I first started blogging.  As soon as I'm back to 100 percent, I plan to re photograph almost everything.  If there is anything you were interested in that is no longer on the site, just leave me a comment or send an email and I can send you a pic.

I'm also back to work on the lilacs.  I think this one will be done soon, which will make me very happy.  I had three paintings going on at once and that tends to make me a little crazy.  I finished up the wine carafe last week, the lilacs are almost done and I've got one small still life in the works that will probably need about two more weeks.  It's only 9x12 but has a very complicated background.  I will also be helping out with the set up for Gregg Kreutz's workshop next weekend.

So that's what is happening over here.  I'll be back soon with my new studio set up and hopefully a completed still life!




No comments:

Post a Comment