Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hydrangeas And The Enchanted Home

Hi Everyone,

I was thrilled to see that my painting, Blue And White Hydrangeas, was featured on The Enchanted Home blog post Seven On Sunday!  A huge thank you to Tina for adding my painting to her Instagram round up.

If you are new to my site, welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by.  I thought I would tell you a little bit about me and my work.  I'm an artist living in New York City.  Though I do the occasional portrait and landscape, I am primarily a still life painter.  Depending on the time of the year, I concentrate on traditional still life ( fruit and objects) or flowers.  As it is spring time, and this weekend is the unofficial start of summer, I have been in flower mode.  I recently finished a bouquet of lilacs, the hydrangeas, and I am now on to some peonies.   Here are a few examples of my work.


Fruit In A Glass Candy Dish, 16x12, oil


Peruvian Lilies In A Blue And White Vase, 14x11, oil


The Purple Flowers, 12x16, oil



My regular readers, I hope you will check out The Enchanted Home.  If you love home decor, flowers, entertaining, and most of all, blue and white, you will love Tina's blog.

I hope you enjoy my paintings, and if you have any comments or questions, I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment or email me, paintingsbyfrances [at] gmail.com.  Thanks again, Tina!

Have a wonderful day!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment