Thursday, October 8, 2015

Ronald McDonald House And The Enchanted Home

Hi Everyone.  I have some big news to share with all of you today.  The Ronald McDonald House of Long Island is having their designer showhouse this weekend and I have two paintings hanging in the room designed by the lovely Tina of The Enchanted Home!

I have been a great admirer of Tina's since I started reading her blog years ago, so of course I was thrilled that she wanted to use some of my paintings in her room.

Fruit In A Blue And White Compote, 9x12, oil


Yellow Roses, 9x12, oil
These are the paintings that are hanging in the show house.  Tina posted a photo to Instagram and the room looks gorgeous!  It's very exciting for me to see my art hanging in such a beautiful room.

Ronald McDonald House Of Long Island provides lodging and services to families with a hospitalized child.  You can read more about their mission here.  The opening night gala and shopping event is this evening, with all proceeds of the sale going to support the house.  The rooms will be open to the public Friday and Saturday.

I'm so happy to be able to support this worthy cause.  Best of luck to Tina and Ronald McDonald House!


No comments:

Post a Comment