Friday, October 18, 2013

Concert Of Color At The Chelsea Mansion

Last night was the opening reception for the Concert of Color exhibition.  My painting, Peonies In A Glass Vase, was one of the paintings selected for the exhibit.


Peonies In A Glass Vase, 16x20, oil









The house and grounds are beautiful.  I'm going to try to get back there and paint before it gets too cold.





Here are a few shots from the reception






We were able to take a look at some of the rooms on the first floor of this incredibly beautiful house.

You know I had my eye on this incredible vase




And finally, a photo of yours truly standing next to my painting.  Don't mind the pink cast over the picture.  Unfortunately there was a pink (???) spotlight right over my painting.


I'm so excited to be part of this exhibition.  It will be on view until October 24, 2013.  Now, it is back to painting my dahlias!



No comments:

Post a Comment