Thursday, December 10, 2015

A New Gallery

Hi Everyone.  I hope all of you are enjoying this incredible weather we are having.  After the last few freezing winters, I'm thrilled to be sitting here with my windows open.

I have some exciting news to tell you.  I have paintings hanging in a gallery!  This is my first time hanging in a gallery and I am beyond excited.  Sharon Pearsall, owner of the Chelsea Gallery in Huntington (LI) New York, invited me to hang some paintings in the gallery for a few weeks.

The Chelsea Gallery is a gallery, studio and workshop space right off main street in Huntington.  There is a lovely show hanging there now, lots of florals and still lives.

These are the paintings that I have in the space.

Sunflowers And Apples, 14x18, oil



Blue And White Vase With Fruit, 16x12, oil


Abingdon Square Market, 11x14, oil



The Purple Flowers, 12x16, oil


If you are in the Huntington, Long Island area, please stop in and check out the gallery.  There are some wonderful paintings hanging in there and you may just find a holiday gift for yourself or someone else.

Thanks to Sharon for this wonderful opportunity!

Chelsea: A Place For Artists Gallery
8 West Carver Street
Huntington, NY  11743
516-297-6527

No comments:

Post a Comment