Monday, July 15, 2013

My First Blog Anniversary!!

The other day I decided to look up when I wrote my first blog post.  I thought it was in the fall and was shocked to find out that it was July 15!  I can't believe that one year has passed since I sat down and finally made that first post.

I'm amazed that one year has gone by and equally amazed at all the great things that have happened due to the blog.  I still can't believe that people around the world are looking at my paintings every day.  That is something I could not have imagined years ago when I began painting.

I've also met many of the great bloggers that I have admired for years.  Holly from decor8, Leslie of A Creative Mint, Shauna of Nubbytwiglet, Kat from Rock and Roll Bride, Gala of GalaDarling and Molly Crabapple.

If not for the generosity of these ladies sharing their blogging and business wisdom, this blog would not exist.  Thank you to all of them and thank you to each and every one of my dear readers.  I'm very excited to start my second year of this adventure and hope you will all come along for the ride!




Xo,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment